Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm not dead.

I'm in Korea! Yay!
Which means I probably get access to the internet for about half an hour a day and anything more runs into my sleep time. It's nearly 04:00 here, but I can't stand not being able to write so I'll have a post or two up shortly in the rest of the week.

I'm sure by now all (none) of you would have been done reading my philophical essay (garbage - albeit 10/10 garbage) and are probably laughing at me behind my back. I don't mind.

I will have some legitimate pondering up in the next few days though. Holidaying without parents does funny things to the individual will - and what kind of a philosopher would I be if I didn't look back and reflect upon the (scat) shit I've done thus far in Korea? (I'd be quite a shit one.)

Anyway, if you fellow bloggers have some time on your hands, hit up my friend Eddy's blog @ http://smokyham.blogspot.com/. The dude's legit and is genuinely worth reading, something which I can't say for a lot of the blogs I have on my sidebar (not that I don't like looking at pretty pictures of people wearing clothes and shit because that shit gets me going. On that sour but delicious note I'll end this post ..

Until next time, where I will be taking a 'mental health day' and a lot lot poorer.)

L8RS.

1 comment: