Monday, December 12, 2011

Life Update.

Hey all.

... damn, I thought I had something to post, but now it's gone! Not dissimilar like those times where you're like GONNA SNEEZE, GONNA SNEEZE, GONNA SNEEZE, GONNA SNEEZE, GONNA SNEEZE, FUCK.

Yep - lost the post, or my will to make it readable, so I'm just going to do it in bullet points.

- I don't even know where the fuck to start talking about my life, so much shit has happened. There was graduation + valedictory, finalization of exams, Adelaide!, my 18th birthday party, my friends 18th birthday party. I suppose since hardly any of you know me in real life it won't make a difference if I talk about aforementioned as if they happened yesterday.

- I'm buying a new turntable tomorrow and I'm really fucking excited.

- My dad might be buying a new amp tomorrow which means I get to keep his old one.

- I'm heading to Korea soon!

- That's probably it, I'll make a detailed post about my life tomorrow/the day after.

- Barcelona > Real Madrid, although I'd like to see an El Clasico in the rain.

- Up the Gunners.


No comments:

Post a Comment